And we’re back!
Over the last two months, I have:
- Hugged a chicken (live)
- Stuffed a rabbit (knitted)
- Made a Honiton lace pillow
- Watched two baby doves hatch, grow, and fly away
- Introduced guinea pigs to the wonders of fresh grass
- Learned new recipes
- Spent time with family
- Knit things
I’ve been staying with family since the beginning of April while I recovered from surgery. Fortunately, my hands were unaffected, so here are a few highlights from the crafting front:
1. A second Henslowe, shown above.
2.The Christmas coverlets. Remember that big, mysterious project with the giant cone of yarn? Here’s what it turned into:
Here’s one folded across the back of a chair. Each mini-coverlet is about 30″ x 40″.
3. A rabbit.
4. A snail.
4. A little bird.
And, okay, I admit it– I took a fence shot of the Henslowe:
More to come on both the finished-object and work-in-project fronts. Stay tuned!